LONG ISLAND WINE TASTING TOURS
East End Wine Tasting Tours ™ offers various Long Island wine tours based on your budget and your desires for certain types of wineries. Some of you may desire Bachelorette Wine Tour Packages, Long Island Party Wine Packages, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Wine Tours Off the Beaten Path, Premium Wine Tour Package, family and friends gathering. Our Long Island wine tours serves both the North Fork wineries as well as the Hamptons Wineries. Discover the range of our offerings, from the economical or party wineries to the better and premium wineries. We also offer premium plus options, including a more personable experience. Wine tasting fees can range anywhere from $8.00/person to $40/person per winery with other options such as wine tours or wine pairing ranging from $25 to $100/pp per winery.
WINE TOURS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR CLIENTS
Discover why our Long Island wine tasting tours are recommended by some of the top East End wineries. Premium vineyards such as Wollfer Estate, Bedell Cellars, Pellegrini, Sherwood House, Jamesport and Sannino Bella Vita recommend our Long Island wine tours. Furthermore, we are the “true” Long Island wine tours expert with detailed knowledge (35) Vineyards and over 135 pricing options. We at East End Wine Tasting Tours can instantly quote vehicles with a capacity from 2 to 50 Guests. In addition we can instantly quote Long Island limo wine tours with more than 20 pickup locations as well as mass transit combinations.
We pride ourselves on providing all of our clients with personalized Long Island wine tasting tours, whether inexpensive, economical, best or premium wine Tasting fun-filled experience. By catering to all our groups’ specific needs and sharing our extensive knowledge of the Long Island area’s wineries, our guests will experience what they desire, not where we dictate. In addition, our Long Island wine tasting tours offerings include the largest selection of wine flights both on the North Fork wine trail as well as the Hampton Wineries.
In addition, some of out Long Island wine tour partners offer more than one wine flight depending on the type of wines. Our Long Island wine tasting tours include options such as vintage, reserve, library wines, along with very personable wine tours of select vineyards.
LONG ISLAND WINE TASTING FOOD OPTIONS
Some wineries offer reserved tables, but at a slightly higher price. Lunch trucks are located at Palmer Vineyard, Laurel Lake winery as well as Martha Clara on weekends only. Sparkling Pointe offer delicious sweet plates as well as breakfast, cheese and artisanal plates, which must be ordered 1 week in advance. Other wineries offer cheese plates, jams, nuts, and crackers as part of their wine tour packages. Remaining wineries may offer cheese plates for sale on the day of tour as a side purchase. Wollfer Estate Vineyard offers a diverse selection of cheese and chocolate plates for you to enjoy while tasting wines and taking in breath-taking view of their magnificent estate.
We will quote several packages, if need be, to see what best fits what you are looking for. Bachelorette Groups are limited to certain wineries as well as some Birthday Parties. Most noteworthy is the fact that only 20% of the wineries permit “Boxed Lunches” or any outside food. Of the 20%, there are only 1 to 2 wineries that permit the consumption of lunch “Inside” their tastings or buildings. The remaining wineries permit our boxed lunches or your own lunch outside the tasting rooms. There you may find tables or tents but NO guarantee seating or cover from the elements.
We also offer a wide variety of Lunch options including boxed lunches, as well as prix fixe lunch at Amano Osteria and Wine Bar Bistro, aLure Chowda House ( Seasonal) and a special premium 5-course dinner with optional wine pairing at Jedediah Hawkins.
ONE IMPORTANT WINE RULE…
IF YOU TASTE WINES AND YOU LIKE IT,
PLEASE BUY A BOTTLE!
THE WINERIES CAN ONLY EXIST IF YOU BUY WINES
East End Wine Tasting Tours will :
- Quote packages or create a package of vineyards based on your group type.
- Once the quote is accepted by your group, a reservation will be generated.
- Initial Reservations will be sent via docusign.com for signature and deposit requirements.
- After receipt of signed reservation form, a deposit shall be taken via CC ( if applicable)
- The remaining amount shall be paid in cash day of a wine tour. If a Wine Tour Gift Certificate, corporate check or Credit Card is preferred the method of payment, further instructions will be available.
- Your reservation will be updated with CC deposit and then sent back to you via email/pdf file, along with box Lunch menu ( if chosen)
- Reservations can change as per your request; thereby updating with a history of changes and emailing updated form to you.
- Reservations need only signed once via docusign.com and the remaining changes or updates ( if any) will be simply sent via email and confirmed by you.
- The Tour Group leader – or person in charge of reservation – will collect all monies from their respective group prior to the arrival of vehicles on a day of the tour.